Access to This Site
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEB SITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If The CBD Garage LTD believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions on Use
This site may be hyperlinked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, The CBD Garage LTD. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or The CBD Garage LTD. The CBD Garage LTD has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the MATERIAL of those sites. Hyperlinks are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and The CBD Garage LTD makes no representations or warranties about the MATERIAL, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the sites hyperlinked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyperlink to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by The CBD Garage LTD of that site.
You understand that The CBD Garage LTD cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. The CBD Garage LTD does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet. The MATERIAL is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by The CBD Garage. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the MATERIAL in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the MATERIAL to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The MATERIAL is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The CBD Garage LTD disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The CBD Garage LTD does not warrant that the functions OR MATERIAL contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The CBD Garage LTD does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the MATERIAL in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The MATERIAL may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and The CBD Garage may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not The CBD Garage LTD, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS MATERIAL. THE CBD GARAGE MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIAL WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH MATERIAL. All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and The CBD Garage does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation on Liability
THE CBD GARAGE LTD, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, MATERIAL PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE CBD GARAGE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, MATERIAL PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE CBD GARAGE FOR THE APPLICABLE MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of The CBD Garage LTD or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to The CBD Garage LTD. The CBD Garage LTDand any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to The CBD Garage LTD retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate MATERIAL, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the MATERIAL; advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contain any hyperlinks to other sites that contain MATERIAL that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Choice of Law
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
The CBD Garage LTD
P.O. Box 17473
Boulder, Colorado 80304
9 AM to 5 PM, M – F, Mountain Time (excluding holidays)
The CBD Garage LTD
+44 208 077 9369
Office 3 Unit R Penfold Works, Imperial Way
Watford, Herts, United Kingdom WD244YY
The CBD Garage LTD
Blades Enterprise Centre